Saturday, April 25, 2009

Flibberty Jibbitz

Hi Everyone! Welcome to my first blog post. I haven't really decided what direction it will be going in but I suppose we will find out as we go. 

It was a beautiful day today. I TOTALLY didn't take advantage of it!! I stayed inside most of the day in my sweats. This afternoon, Mike and I ate at Primo Hoagies. Good food... stupid shoobies. Speaking of shoobies... thank goodness Bayfest is only once a year. It took me 45 minutes to get to my parents' house today. AGH!!!!

Anyway, one thing I want to do everyday on my blog is post 3 things I am grateful for. 

1. I am grateful we live on the bay side of the island instead of the beach side. Hooray for being able to park in front of our own house (for now)
2. I am grateful for being able to open my windows today and let a little sunshine in!!!
3. I am grateful for a fabulous husband who makes me laugh, supports my decisions, and is CRAZY enough to want to spend forever with me. FOR. E. VER. I love you!

What are you grateful for? I really want to know! Comment me and see how good it feels to focus on the good in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment